Dunkin’ Donuts is a retailer of coffee and donuts that are leading worldwide. The company’s headquarters are locating in Canton, Massachusetts. The brand was created in 1950 by William Rosenberg. Originally of Dunkin’ Donuts location was in Quincy, Massachusetts and its focus was producing and selling donuts and other baked goods.
People looking to have western style breakfast and coffee.
Middle and upper middle-class people and families.
A place offering good quality and fresh donuts and other baked items along with coffee.
“Increase Customer Satisfaction and loyalty by providing the fastest and most accurate service, the freshest products, in the friendliest and cleanest environment. We accomplish this through teamwork, communication, honesty, fun and sharing experiences as we all grow together.”
1.The brand name of Dunkin Donuts is a strong and recognized all over the world.
2. Customers perceived as a loyalty brand
3. Number of varieties of donuts are offered by Dunkin’ Donuts.
4. Dunkin Donuts is popular for number of bakery products like pastries, bagels, muffins, biscuits, and hot beverages like coffee, tea.
5.Good place for having breakfast and coffee.
6. Giving coupons and discounts to customers.
7. Worldwide chain of Dunkin Donuts franchisees total to more than 10,000 locations across 30 countries.
8. One of the most experienced organization in the industry.
9. Dunkin Donuts has effective marketing and advertising strategies.
1. Limited market share growth for Dunkin’ Donut as there are many competitors from international snacking brands.
2. Known as poor in developing franchise relations, a problem which has resulted in the franchise’s expanding slowly then competitor like Starbuck, Subway, KFC, Burger King, MCDonalds…
3. Dunkin Donuts is not expanding as fast as it can.
1.Dunkin Donuts can increase its popular in other newer countries.
2. Target the health segment: Dunkin donuts can have a separate low calories range.
3. Expand the menu: There is always potential in the food segment, especially in the desserts and sweet market. Therefore, Dunkin donuts can always add fresh and yummy snacks to its menu.
4.Increase its reach through effective online marketing can boost Dunkin Donuts’ sales.
1.People are tending to healthier ways of eating.
2.Competition even from local cafes and bakeries can affect business of Dunkin Donuts.
3.Increase in the cost of raw materials.
4.Difficult to change the snacking habits of people in certain countries like India and China.
5. Shelf life – Being bakery products, the shelf life of Dunkin donuts products are quite less