Chandra A559-997-6564 [email protected] SUMMERY:· 6years of Service Now development and administration experience supporting theITSM application, understanding customer requirement and implementing solutionsusing the knowledge in ITSM tool and ITIL processes, With 7+ years of ITIndustry experience. · AServiceNow expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog,Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management,and Release Management with extensive knowledge on Content Management System and Web Services Integration.· Experiencein Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) managing project scope, requirementdefinition, resource management, analysis, managing work schedules, projectstatus reporting, project coordination and conflict resolution.· Creatingcombined deployment descriptors using XML for all the session and entity beans.Actively Involved in End User Portal design, and the ongoing support andmaintenance using CMS application ServiceNow· Handson experience with ServiceNow Service Watch, Approval Rules and Assignmentrules, On-call Scheduling and notify, Access controls, Security, workflowediting, Order Guides, and Work Flows in Service Catalog Management, Siebelintegration.
· Creatingdata sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats Creatingtransform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting. Integrating Fire eyetool with Service-Now using Email integration i.e. inbound actions scripting. · Experiencein Email Integration, LDAP integration, External Web services Integration (bothSOAP based, and REST based) in ServiceNow. Responsible for establishing thesingle sign on through LDAP, making the sign in process easy by using thecompany’s login portal.
We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!
Created directory system agent using LDAP server.· Extensiveknowledge of Remedy workflow such as Request Forms, Active Links, Filters,Active Link and Filter Guides and Escalations with BMC Atrium CMDB using Remedytools and utilities such as BMC Remedy Migrator7.x, BMC Remedy Import 7.x,Remedy Flashboards, BMC Remedy Approval Server, AR Inside, AR Utilities. · Expertisein Design and development of CMDB (Configuration Management) and usingDISCOVERY to load configuration information to CMDB in ServiceNow. Experiencewith implementations of ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration,Performance Analytics, and Event Management.
· ConfiguredApplications using Service-Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strongunderstanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of theService Now platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scaleService Now implementations and integrations within complex ITSM environment. · Gatheringrequirements and converting BRD’s into technical requirements. End to EndDevelopment and Customization of Incident/Problem and Change managementapplications per ITIL and Invesco’s processes and policies.
· Leveragingknowledge and experience to deliver end-to- end methodologies within ServiceNow, which includes architecting technical implementation of IT InfrastructureLibrary (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort,interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort ofadministrators. · Documentingall implementations and best practices defined within team. Post roll out productionsupport. Experience of handling Bug Fixes and Enhancement Requests ActivelyInvolved in End User Portal design, and the ongoing support and maintenanceusing CMS application ServiceNow.
· Provenrecord of providing outstanding customer service, talented relationshipdeveloper, self-motivated professional who seeks challenge and opportunity inServiceNow ITSM platform development, support, and management. TECHNICALSKILLS: ITSM Tools Service-Now, CMS, SCR, SAM, and LDAP, ITSM Suite, HP Service/Access Manager, BMC Remedy, Remedy Now, ITIL Programming Languages C, C++, JEE, SQL, PL/SQL, Jelly Script, jQuery, AngularJS React.js, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.
WSDL, SOAP, REST, Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text2 Version Control Tools CVS, SVN, GitHub. Tools and Packages Rational Rose, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Dreamweaver. Oracle Reports 6i/9i/10g, Jasper, Crystal Reports PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Advance Auto Parts,Pittsburgh, PA Service Now Admin/Developer Responsibilities: · Involved in analysis of end userrequirements and worked closely with team lead and Business analysts inunderstanding the current Service now system. · Support the development and configurationof a variety of areas including Service Catalog, Change, Problem, Knowledge,Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), andReporting. · Monitored and performed Service now adminactivities which involve user and group administration. · Writing Business rules, Client scripts, UIpolicies and UI actions to customize the instance. · Involved in developing Service Catalogwhich includes creation of new catalog items, designing workflows and executionplans.
· Integration of third party web applicationwith remedy through inbuilt BMC Remedy web services. · Involved in transfer of data from one instanceto other by creating and modifying Update sets. · Worked on Import Sets to transform dataand transform maps. · Strong in creating various work flows forincident management, change management and service requests. · Involved in testing forms and reports forcorrect mapping of the objects and data transfers. · Implementing new functionality usingBusiness rules, UI policies, Access control lists (ACL) etc. · Monitored system performance and providedsystem statistics and reports to the business.
· Created many standard work flows which arepropagated and handled many custom events. Environment: ServiceNow,Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Web Services, Angular JS, SOAP, SQL, XML, HTML,DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Shell scripting, Integrations, Cloud services, ITIL,SCRUM Quest Diagnostics,Albuquerque, NM Sr. ServiceNow DeveloperResponsibilities: · Implemented, documented, and maintainedthe Service-Now platform to meet specific business needs to support ITIL andbusiness processes.
· Utilized Java Scripting to deliversolutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, ClientScript, UI Action, and Business Rules.· ImplementedDemand and Project management and Customized workflows for approvals andassociated tasks.· Createddashboards for managers and executives.
· Createdworkflows for routine, comprehensive and outage change requests and added aneed field called “not testable” on change task and routedaccordingly in the workflow.· Have much experience on the queuemanagement of requests and Incidents and on time resolution of the issuesreported.· Implemented SOAP web services integrationauthentication model and Custom Processors. · This integration lets Service Desk SupportUsers communicate with the end-users using live chat and remote support fromService Now interface.
· Actively involved in daily Scrum meetings,designing, configuring andcustomizing new applications and modules. · Assistingin troubleshooting patch / release management issues.· StreamlinedSaaS type of outages in the workflow, by adding SaaS field in Configurationitem.· Enabled infrastructure requests likeapplication access, network directory access, URL access requests, and serverreboot in service catalog.· Very good understanding of SDLC processfor new development and to log a defect. · Configured Service Level Agreements to definecertain levels of service from both internal and external providers.
· Working with complex UI customization, BMCmap customization and UI macros. · Developing Functional and TechnicalSpecifications and provide User Training. · Investigate performance issues, learntroubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues · Coordinates installation of Service Nowupgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems,test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality,enhancements, or error correction. · Design and engineer solutions leveragingall appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to answer the needs forbusiness workflows, ticketing or other ITSM requirements. · Designing of Content Management Systemwhich involved layout, CSS, and Service Catalog work. · Utilized the Service Now Service Catalogfor users to create Service Requests and Service Items. · Worked on integrating ServiceNow withexternal SOAP and REST based web services.
· Hands on Experience with Jira and workdayintegrations. · Hands on Experience with Service Portalcustomizing Wizards. · Strong knowledge in all phases of SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC) for enterprise applications · Strong experience in working in varioussoftware development practices like Waterfall, Agile. Environment:Service Now, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, ChangeManagement, Fire eye, HTML, Java script, CSS, CMDB, Service Portal.
ServiceNow Admin, UnisysHyderabad,Telangana Responsibilities:· New fields were added to support theclient requirement along with the set of business and client rules, UIcustomizations, to fulfill client requirement. · Updating Incident/Problem/Change modulebased on client feedback. · Creating new groups and adding users tothe groups in service now. · Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guideand record producer) has been created based on client requirements. Also,Workflow has been created to support the Approval workflow and task assignment.· ServiceNow Application UI Configuration,Data Loads using import sets, development of reports & metrics forexecutive management.
· Integration of ServiceNow LDAP, Webservices. · Designing the Content Management Systemfor Various system which involved layout, UI pages, CSS and service catalogwork. · Implemented Core configuration changes tothe platform as well as supporting applications. · Hands-on order guides, to arrange them insequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request. · Coordinated with various stake holders andoffshore team on day to day issues. · ServiceNow Application UI Configuration,Workflow Configuration, Data Loads using import sets, development of reports& metrics for executive management.
· Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overallsystem performance using the System Performance and System Diagnosticdashboards. Integrating ServiceNow with other systems and customization. · Responsible for Development TeamPerformance and involved in grooming & mentoring team members on variousprocesses. · Worked as a Pre and Post installationconsultant to define and implement industry (ITIL) best practice for theServiceNow ITSM Platform. · Create data fix scripts for datacorruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis. · Involved in daily, weekly, and monthlymeetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work.